ICQ - форум. Всё про ICQ.  

Вернуться   ICQ - форум. Всё про ICQ. > ICQ > English ICQ Forum

English ICQ Forum English ICQ Forum

Опции темы Оценить тему
Старый 04.07.2011, 22:38   #1
Гость

По умолчанию what do you think about that ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EmvANgw9Mk

Israeli Professor Shlomo Sand talks up the ideas of his new book, The Invention of the Jewish People, challenging the underlying logic of the State of Israel as a homeland for the Jewish People.
He argues those who claim to be of the Jewish People cannot claim a blood connection with the original Jewish inhabitants of the Holy Land, but converts along the way. His book was a best-seller in Israel for 19 weeks in 2009.

Старый 04.07.2011, 23:51   #2
Археолог

A bit annoying squeak and microphone sensitivity.

Shlomo Sand's "Invention of the Jewish people"(The Invention of the Jewish People), where he showed that all of Jewish history - a falsification of the second half of the 19th century.

And an excuse to create a beautiful legend about the exile of Israel Jew served as many as artificial history of other nations, created a little earlier.

According to S. Sanda, the Jewish Diaspora in different countries have very different ethnic backgrounds, in particular, the Jews of Poland, Ukraine and Lithuania are the descendants of the Khazars. In figurative utterance professor fighter "Khamaza" closer to the ancient Jews than fighting with them Israeli soldiers.

The Jews, who claimed their rights to Palestine, their homeland and accused of anti-Semitism, suddenly began to assert that the Jewish people have come up only recently - in Germany.

Sand regards nationality as the illusory nature of:

"It is an established fact that the elucidation of the origin of various so-called nations or ethnic groups leads to the destruction of any ethnic identity."

This obviously does not apply to Jews who accept the myth of their ethnic origins seriously.

"It is true that described in the Bible or any other story in itself is only a minor role as long as it does not interfere with the Jewish national or political interests or affairs."

To support people living in Palestine - is to save the world, but in order to make it, we must be bold enough to stand up and admit that it is not just a political struggle. It's not just in Israel, or his army, and his superiority, the case in the war against the idea, which like a cancer struck West and, at least for the moment averted his humanistic tendencies of the Hellenistic and traditions. Fight with the idea of ​​a much more complicated than people.

Цитата:
Сообщение от [ e l i T e ] Посмотреть сообщение
what do you think about that ?
Is a classic example of recognition of the truth in order to lower the veil over his eyes.

There are quotes from the book "The Jewish Strategy" by the late Professor Revilo P. Oliver

Overview of the most useful methods of the Jews, causing us to question how it was possible that so widely dispersed and highly fragmented that the Nation acted in such unanimity and full coordination. It seems almost incredible that such a large number of individuals, many of which showed a low level of intellectual abilities, to achieve such operations in accordance with consciously developed plan, which they previously agreed.

The bulk of the Jews seems to be almost everything, without exception, under the strict supervision of their leaders rather numerous, which, in turn, can obey orders and top secret government, which plans and directs the strategy outlined in the well-known protocols.

It is possible, although Arians tend to think it impossible those operations for which they themselves are not capable, and which, as we are told, can not by genetic characteristics, since the early poems of Homer, Norse legends and even the Vedas confirm that there are large problems with achieving an effective agreement, even within a compact and relatively small groups for immediate and limited purposes.

This is harmful and can be a fatal mistake. An alternative to this theory, as far as I'm concerned, could be hypothesized that the Jewish instinct directs, at least, to a greater extent. They can be a complicated and highly developed biological phenomenon, which is simply a manifestation of the fact that mammals hunted in packs or herds. As you know, wolves and dogs gienovidnye, hunt, for example, organized in packs, are persecuted and knocked down their prey, using a strategy that is implemented as a whole flock, but each party has its specific functions, and it adapts to the needs of a particular situation .

Though we may on strictly objective grounds to define our nation as having a particular ability to think objectively, many of our actions are determined by the instinctive and subconscious reactions. Therefore, it is possible that biological selection method was established species that prey on us, instinctively, as wolves prey on caribou, albeit with greater sophistication and cunning.

n3kt0 вне форума  
Плюсанул n3kt0 :
Старый 05.07.2011, 23:25   #3
Гость

today I bought the book in my native language.
it is available for download in English from the internet too.

Старый 08.07.2011, 21:58   #4
Почти участник

I think that one more jew earned some more money, thats all)

Joke:
In scool some small boy is called by everyone as "stupid Aaron".
New teacher aksed other boy
"Why do you call him stupid?"
Then boy answered: " Because Aaron can't even tell difference between 50 cents and 1 dollar coins."
With this words boy gave to Aaron 50 cents and Aaron, smiling with all his white teeths mouth, said: "Wow, one more dollar!" and put the coin into his pocket.
"See?" boy asked teacher back, "He is very very Stupid Aaron!".
After boy left, teacher asked Aaron - "Don't you really see the difference between 50 cents and 1 dollar coins?" and Aaron answered for this: "Sure I can see. But If I will say that to others, they will stop giving me 50 cnets coins."

I hope you understood parralel between joke and reality.
sapwood вне форума  

Опции темы
Оценка этой теме
Оценка этой теме: